Tuesday, January 31, 2012


CNN Public Broadcast Image

I WON'T VOTE FOR YOU!

Hello American's, we live in the greatest country in the world. We have a tradition of a bloodless revolution every 4 years that has made us a nation second to none in the history of the world.

Sadly, with increasing regularity, we are forced to watch some small minded politician or PAC usurp our expectations of excellence and prove that he, or she, has absolutely nothing to say that anyone wants to hear. The result is an almost endless diatribe of anti productive mud slinging.

REALLY? In this land of amazing bounty the best you can do is steal your rivals underwear and air them out in public? While you might consider this a slam dunk, the majority of your constituents (us) consider it nauseating.

THE PLEDGE:


"I hereby make this pledge. I will not vote for any politician that produces, approves, or is a party to attacks on their political opponents. Not only will I withhold my vote, but I will do whatever is necessary to assure that your opponents win. Tell me what you believe and what you plan to do for our country. Consider yourself warned, if you want my little 'X' in the box clean up your act."


So this little blog is dedicated anyone that wastes our time with political attack ads and mud slinging, we are sick of you and are taking the pledge all across the land.  It doesn't matter if you are a complete unknown, or a veteran of the  trenches, if you are our best friend, if you are the husband, wife, or first born child, if you lower yourself to attack advertising, either directly, or, through the agency of a PAC fund, WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOU!

I'm a voter and I approve this message!




No comments:

Post a Comment